01 Aug Using Apple Cider Vinegar for Warts
Quick Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Warts
When it comes to home remedies, apple cider vinegar is that one single remedy that’s stood out among the rest for literally any health condition- be it lightening the appearance of acne scars or calming down the digestive system, and yes, you can also use apple cider vinegar for warts!
If you’re not sure about how to actually put it to use, this quick guide may help you out!
How it Works
It is important to note that while using apple cider vinegar can have many benefits, it can not actually destroy human papilloma virus– the virus responsible for causing warts. It only helps remove the part of skin that breeds the virus, which can definitely help reduce its growth and even stop it.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Warts
Following these quick steps can help you get rid of warts easily and naturally.
- Wash the part of the body affected by warts thoroughly.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal proportion. Dip a cotton ball in this mixture and place it on the wart-affected skin.
- Leave it on the skin for around 20 minutes and then rinse it with water.
- Do this twice or thrice a day until you start to see the warts peeling off from the skin effortlessly.
The best way to work around this is to place the apple cider vinegar soaked cotton ball on the affected area during night before bedtime and leave it there overnight. If your foot is affected by warts, you can also try soaking them in a vinegar bath.
[clickToTweet tweet=”#Applecidervinegar is one of the best natural remedies for warts! Here’s how it works!” quote=”#Applecidervinegar is one of the best natural remedies for warts! Here’s how it works! via @BeautyJOnline”]
Other Steps to Prevent Warts
Following some simple actionable steps can help prevent the spread of existing warts to other areas of the body.
- Avoid allowing the wart ridden area coming in direct contact with other areas of the body.
- Avoid sharing clothes and other personal items with an individual who has warts.
- In case of foot warts, always keep your feet dry.
- Avoid wearing footwear that tends to irritate the warts- it can worsen the condition.
- Wash your hands carefully and maintain proper personal hygiene especially after handling a surface that has been affected by warts.