Uncovering the Benefits & Uses of Tea Bags for Eyes
Be it the late night hustle or exposure to environmental toxins- dealing with puffy and tired eyes just got easier! Here’s a quick guide to using tea bags for eyes- how it benefits you and simple and effective ways to use it!
Benefits of Using Tea Bags for Eyes
While tea itself is an excellent source of antioxidants which benefit the body, its applications when it comes to skincare is severely underrated. Here’s to revealing the best kept benefits of using tea bags for eyes puffiness, dark circles and more!
- Tea is loaded with powerful antioxidants and tannins which help reduce swelling and inflammation around the eyes.
- As opposed to other under eye creams, they are completely natural and devoid of any toxins and chemicals that could harm the delicate skin of the eyes.
- Using chamomile tea bags for eyes also has many benefits- it helps soothe the irritated skin around the eyes, tightens it, making it less prone to wrinkling and also reduces the appearance of dark circles by boosting circulation to the eye.
Quick Ways to Use It!
Using tea bags for eyes dark circles and tiredness is pretty easy- you’ve just got to follow a few simple steps to do it right!
- Take two tea bags and steep them in a cup of hot water.
- Take ‘em out on a plate and get them into the refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes until they cool down.
- Squeeze all the excess liquid, and then lie down and place them over your eyes for around 10-15 mins- rinse your face when done!
Using green tea bags for eyes is found to have immense benefits- from reducing puffiness and soreness to tightening and soothing the delicate skin around the eyes.Using #teabags for eyes just got easier! Tackle #darkcircles, puffiness & tiredness naturally! via @BeautyJOnlineClick To Tweet
Tips to Remember
Also make sure you follow these quick tips and tricks to use tea bags for eyes safely!
- Avoid getting tea in your eyes. Drain the liquid completely and then place the tea bag on your eye.
- Never reuse tea bags. Use fresh ones for each session.
- If you’re using herbal teas, always do a patch test, especially if you’re using it for the first time.