19 Aug Natural Hair Growth Tips: 15+ Effective Tips & Tricks
15+ Powerful Natural Hair Growth Tips
When it comes to hair care- particularly boosting hair growth, you’ll find a lot of information out there, but there’s nothing better than going old school and following natural hair growth tips, and that’s exactly what we have here!
Keep reading to know more about the best kept secrets for natural hair growth.
Time to access the power of herbs to boost hair growth naturally.
- A recent study has revealed that fenugreek seed extracts, mixed with a little coconut oil, can improve hair growth naturally and super fast. This is because coconut oil has antibacterial properties that boost scalp health, while fenugreek extracts protect your hair follicles from damage.
- Rosemary is another powerful herb that can help boost hair growth thanks to its ability to stimulate the follicles. Brewing some rosemary tea and using it as a biweekly hair wash can do the trick.
Using simple home remedies can sometimes work wonders!
- Simply applying the juice of an onion onto your scalp can be an effective way to boost hair growth naturally. This is because onion juice tackles scalp infections and rejuvenates the hair follicles, initiating hair growth.
- Using a mixture of apple cider vinegar a couple of times a week could also help lend the hair a natural shine, and enhance its growth.
- A weekly hair mask using egg yolk and olive oil can prove to be a powerful natural remedy for hair growth thanks to the nourishing action of olive oil and egg.
- Baldness and hair loss due to overproduction of DHT can be tackled easily using pumpkin seed oil- just mix a few drops with some coconut oil and apply it all over the scalp regularly for best results.
Nothing beats essential oils when it comes to tackling hair loss and boosting hair growth!
- Argan oil is one of the most underrated natural oils that improve hair growth- infact, it is so effective that it is also termed as ‘liquid gold.’ It works by moisturizing the hair follicles, targeting thinning hair and nourishing the hair, keeping it strong and shiny.
- Sage oil, mixed with a little olive oil and applied onto the scalp, can again, be an effective hair growth tip.
- When it comes to natural hair growth tips, jojoba oil is another great pick. It works by stimulating blood circulation, repairing damaged and dry hair and nourishing the hair follicles.
Tips & Tricks
And finally, it’s time for some natural hair growth tips for black hair and all other hair types.
- Believe it or not, but a simple act of combing your hair twice a day, using gentle movements can do the trick and makes for one of the best natural hair growth tips for men. This is because combing the hair boosts blood circulation to the scalp, which in turn, enhances the health of the follicles.
- Limiting the use of styling products and heat treatments is again, really effective, especially if your hair is thin and dry and more prone to breakage.
- Consuming foods (or supplements) rich in vitamin E, B complex and C can also help improve hair growth with visible results, so if you haven’t been focusing on your diet a lot, now’s the time to do it!