Uncovering the Best Jasmine Tea Benefits
When it comes to herbal teas, jasmine tea isn’t really well known, but it does pack in a powerful punch of health. Here’s to revealing the best jasmine tea benefits we bet you didn’t know about!
- This delicate and lightly flavored tea is a rich source of antioxidants, which fight free radicals and help fight diseases associated with free radical damage including cancer.
- The catechins present in jasmine tea also make it an excellent health drink particularly for those looking to improve their cardiovascular health. These catechins help prevent inflammation of the arteries, reduce blood cholesterol levels and also slow down the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- It is surprising how jasmine tea benefits diabetic patients too. It turns out, regular consumption of this tea can help prevent diabetes, and also cut down the negative effects of diabetes on certain serum proteins in the body.
- The antioxidants present in jasmine tea interact well with the digestive enzymes present in the stomach, and promote healthy bowel function. They also reduce the risk of intestinal disorders and cancers of the digestive system organs.
- Some studies have also found that sipping on a cup of jasmine tea could have an extremely relaxing effect on the senses, and could help boost mood, relieve stress and help you feel better almost instantly.
- The antioxidant and catechin content of jasmine tea is obviously beneficial for the immune system too. Regular consumption can help strengthen the body’s defense against infectious agents and make it less vulnerable to attacks by pathogens and microbial agents.
- Patients affected by arthritis and joint pain may experience relief in their symptoms after having jasmine tea. This is because this tea is also thought to help reduce inflammation and swelling of the joints.
- Green tea aside, jasmine tea can also be an effective weight loss drink, especially if you’re looking for a little change. White tea and yellow tea are also effective weight loss drinks, and having more of them can speed up metabolism and boost the body’s natural detoxification process too!