18 Aug How to Use Rosewater for Skin Lightening, Dark Circles & More!
Using Rosewater for Skin Lightening & Dark Circles
When it comes to beating acne, especially for individuals with oily skin, there’s nothing better than rosewater; but is there really something more to it apart from it? Here’s to understanding how to use rosewater for skin lightening, dark circles and other common skin complaints!
- Rosewater can make for the best natural cleanser for the skin- it balances the pH of the skin, and hydrates it without leaving a greasy residue- perfect for those who have an oily skin type.
- It also packs in mild antibacterial action, which is why, it works so wonderfully in tackling acne prone skin.
- Apart from reducing inflammation and irritation on the skin due to acne outbreaks, it also works well for other skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema.
- The deep cleansing action of this water removes all dirt and grime accumulated within the pores and allows the skin to breathe, making it less prone to outbreaks, oiliness and other skin complaints.
- The antioxidant content of rosewater also helps stimulate repair of damaged tissue, and strengthen skin cells.
Apart from having these benefits of the skin, rosewater also helps a lot when it comes to lightening the skin and tackling eye puffiness and dark circles.
If you’re not sure how to use rosewater for skin lightening, simply wash your face with a mixture of water and rosewater instead of plain water, or add a few drops of rosewater to your homemade moisturizer.
If you’re looking to use rosewater for dark circles, soaking a cotton ball in some rosewater and placing it over your eyes for a few minutes everyday can help lighten the delicate skin under the eyes naturally.