13 Aug How to Remove Facial Hair: Options to Choose From
How to Remove Facial Hair Naturally & Permanently
Unwanted facial hair can be quite a pain, and since the skin on the face is much more sensitive than the skin on the body, hair removal needs to be carefully approached to. If you’re not sure how to remove facial hair, we’ve listed down the options you’ve got!
Natural Hair Removal Options
When it comes to facial hair removal, using natural remedies is the best since they are much more gentle on the skin, and work effectively too. The only downside to these approaches is that they are not permanent, and you’ll need to implement them at regular intervals for best results.
- A simple mixture of sugar, water and lemon juice, when applied onto the skin as a face mask, can help lighten the appearance of facial hair, and gently remove minute ones too.
- You can also make a homemade face wax by combining brown sugar, honey and water and heating it up in a microwave, and using this mixture as wax, then using a cloth strip to pull out the unwanted hair.
Hair Removal Treatments
If you’re not sure how to remove facial hair, opting for hair removal treatments could be a good idea too.
- Laser hair removal is one of the most sought for treatment options when it comes to tackling facial hair. They can be a bit pricey, but they’re the one stop permanent solution to unwanted facial hair.
- Hair removal creams have also become popular recently due to their simplicity of use and easy availability. So if you’re on a time crunch and need to look presentable, but don’t have the time to go out to the salon, they can be an effective solution.
- Facial hair epilators are another great pick, and are extremely simple and easy to use, and can be carried everywhere that you need.
- Facial hair trimmers are relatively new, and while they may sound like a ‘man thing’ they have successfully removed even minute facial hair easily.
Need to get your hands on one? Get started with the quick links below!