How to Get Rid of Vaginal Discharge with Easy to Implement Tips
Vaginal discharge, in general, is safe and healthy. It is usually whitish and has practically no odor. However, vaginal discharge that appears thick, yellowish and with a fishy odor, could possibly be leucorrhoea. If you’re not sure how to get rid of vaginal discharge, here are some quick tips to help.
- A simple mixture of Indian gooseberry powder and honey, when taken in small amounts everyday, can act as a powerful natural remedy for vaginal discharge.
- Pomegranate extracts can also turn out to be a powerful remedy for white discharge. A cup of pomegranate juice consumed everyday can help tackle infection, if any, and eradicate vaginal discharge naturally.
- Basil extracts are one of the best choices for all those who are not sure how to get rid of vaginal discharge. It contains the most powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antifungal and antibiotic action which targets any kind of infectious agent that could be contributing to the problem.
- Washing your vaginal area with a half and half mixture of apple cider vinegar and water can also help. Apple cider vinegar basically helps balance the pH of the vaginal and also does not allow any kind of bacteria or fungus to thrive in there and worsen the condition.
Apart from these herbal remedies, using some simple preventive approaches can also help.
- Make sure you always maintain proper personal hygiene and cleanse the vaginal area thoroughly everyday. You can also use a special medicated wash if you suspect you have some kind of infection.
- Keep the vaginal area dry- avoid wearing tight innerwear and stick to cotton underwears that fit you snugly and are breathable.
- Avoid using any kind of chemical or perfumed agents as they may irritate the vaginal area further.
- Stick to using plain panty liners and tampons instead of perfumed ones.