10 Aug How to Get Rid of UTI Fast – Symptoms and Remedies!
Find Out How to Get Rid of UTI Fast With Our List of Home Remedies
UTI or urinary tract infection, as the name suggests, is an infection in the urinary system that can take a toll on our health. This is because it not only affects your urinary system, but also bring other problems to your body such as a high body temperature and uncontrollable shivering. But since it’s so common, getting rid of UTI fast shouldn’t be a problem, right? Well, that’s true, but you need to figure out if you have UTI in the first place.
Symptoms of UTI
Aside from the two symptoms we mentioned earlier, there are other clear symptoms associated with a urinary tract infection that you will notice and will help you deduce the intensity of the infection as well. Look for signs such as
- Generally feeling unwell
- Urine not smelling right and is cloudy or unclear
- Needing to urinate more often
- Diarrhea and Vomiting
Now that you have determined if you have an infection or not, it’s time to get into the home remedies that can help people who want to know how to get rid of UTI fast!
- Drinking lots of water: Though this is more of a tip than a remedy, drinking lots of water is important to flush out the bacteria.
- Parsley water: The star of the show in parsley is sodium, that has the capability of generating more urine in your system by taking water whenever they are being excreted.
- Cucumber: If you feel like drinking water isn’t enough, try some cucumbers that are high in water and can also provide some health benefits that all veggies do.
- Ginger tea: If it’s pain and the inflammation that’s particularly hurting you, then having a cup of ginger tea can do miracles as it prevents both inflammation and stops the pain.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Time to uncover the best #homeremedies to tackle UTI! ” quote=”Time to uncover the best #homeremedies to tackle UTI! via @BeautyJOnline”]
- Blueberries: There’s no doubt that blueberries are acidic, but that doesn’t mean it will harm your body when it’s suffering from UTI. Instead, by preventing the bacteria to stick to the walls of your urinary tract, it will stop the bacteria from multiplying and also provide a relief from stomach ache if you’re suffering from it.