12 Aug Honey and Cinnamon: 25 Uses of the Wonder Combo!
25 Super Ways to Use Honey and Cinnamon
What happens when two powerhouses of nutrients come together in a single recipe? That’s exactly what you’re about to find out! Here’s what the insanely healthy combination of honey and cinnamon can do to your body! Read on…
- The mixture of honey and cinnamon packs in powerful antibacterial action, which can turn out to be splendid natural potion for a good number of external infections and skin conditions.
- When consumed in the form of a drink, it can also help improve cardiac health by clearing clogged arteries and boosting blood flow to the heart.
- Bladder infections can be treated naturally with a simple honey and cinnamon mixture. The healing and antimicrobial action of both these work in combination with each other to even tackle conditions like bacterial cystitis.
- Arthritic patients can benefit a lot by consuming this combo- particularly when it comes to tackling, pain, inflammation and other symptoms associated with arthritis.
- Gingivitis and other oral health problems can also be effectively tackled and prevented with this powerful combination.
- Some studies have also found that this mixture can turn out to be a natural way to prevent tooth decay.
- Gas, bloating, acid reflux and other gastrointestinal conditions can be effectively tackled by consuming a simple mixture of honey and cinnamon.
- This mixture also helps detox the body naturally.
- When taken together, both honey and cinnamon can help speed up weight loss, and also help prevent additional weight gain by regulating eating habits and tackling food cravings.
- When consumed twice a week, it can also help boost energy naturally and improve physical strength thanks to its rich nutritive value.
- Some findings have also revealed that this mixture could possibly improve mental alertness and enhance memory.
- The antioxidant content of this mixture makes it an excellent drink to help prevent cancer.
- When applied topically, it can calm down skin inflammation, particularly that associated with acne.
- When taken with lukewarm water, it can help relieve symptoms associated with cold and cough.
- Its high nutritive value also makes it a natural immunity boosting tonic.
- Applying the mixture onto the scalp can help tackle hair loss and improve growth of hair.
- Dab the mixture onto an aching tooth several times during the day for natural pain relief.
- Regular intake of cinnamon and honey can also help reduce blood cholesterol levels and unclog the arteries.
[clickToTweet tweet=”From #detox to #weightloss, the power mixture of honey & cinnamon helps a lot! Find out more!” quote=”From #detox to #weightloss, the power mixture of honey & cinnamon helps a lot! Find out more! via @BeautyJOnline”]
- Oral consumption of this mixture can work as an effective way to tackle bad breath.
- Indigestion and other common digestive complaints can also be readily tackled with this mixture.
- When consumed with hot water before bed, it can help boost sex performance too!