Uncovering the Health Benefits of Apple Juice
Apples have been the superfood since centuries, and are power packed with nutritive value that has many benefits for the body. But what about the health benefits of apple juice? Time to find out more about them.
- Apples are a rich source of polyphenols and antioxidants, both of which help boost cardiovascular health. They also give the body a good dose of potassium, which is one of the essentials when it comes to heart health.
- The flavonoid content of apples makes them one of the best fruits to tackle asthma naturally. It has also been found that regular consumption of apple juice strengthens the lungs.
- Apples are alkaline in nature, which is why consuming apple juice can help cleanse the body of the destructive toxins and assist the liver in doing so, thereby acting as a wonderful detox drink.
- Packed with iron, boron, vitamin C and other nutrients, apple juice makes for one of the best foods that improve bone health.
- One of the best health benefits of apple juice is that it boosts the immune system naturally. This is because apples are a good source of vitamin C, which strengthens the body’s defense system and fights disease causing bacteria and viruses.
- Apple juice, when consumed regularly, can also help prevent different types of cancers by stopping tumor growth right in the tracks.
- Constipation? Apple juice could do the trick by softening stools thanks to its sorbitol and water content.
- The vitamin A content of apple juice also makes it a great tonic to improve eye health.
- It has also been found that individuals who consume apple juice have reduced blood cholesterol levels and improved heart health.