An Apple Diet a Week Keeps the Body At Its Peak
That’s right! You can lose a lot of weight within a short period of time by solely eating apples. Okay, maybe not solely eating apples but for the most part, your diet must consist of this scarlet fruit of health. Check out our 3-day apple diet to lose a lot of weight, plus the other health benefits that you’ll be getting by following this diet!
Please Note: While the diet only consists of 3 days, the constant eating of apples and rarely anything else can make it tough for many people. There is no alternative to this one but if you can follow the diet religiously for 3 days, it’ll be worth it. With that out of the way, let’s begin!
The 1st Day
Unlike some of the other diet plans, this apple diet will begin with the hardest phase and progressively end until the third one.
- Breakfast: Apples.
- Lunch: Apples.
- Dinner: And more apples.
That’s right. The first day we recommend that you eat nothing but apples. Since it’s a particularly light fruit, you might consume a large quantity and that’s normal. This might sound crazy but we’ll explain the benefits of eating nothing but apples in the benefits section.
The 2nd Day
Like we said earlier, this one’s a little bit easier, and will feel much better.
- Breakfast: A lean chicken or turkey sandwich in a whole grain bread plus one apple should be enough to fill you up. If it doesn’t, simply eat up one more apple.
- Lunch: A green salad with an apple is an appropriate lunch for the second day. If it seems that you cannot eat apples anymore, try eating it in a different form to make it more edible such as in the form of a milkshake or a salad.
- Dinner: Some more apples. Hold on there, buddy, we’re almost finished!
The 3rd Day
Since this is the last day and the word ‘apple’ would probably make you feel nauseous by now, we’re going to take it even easier than before:
- Breakfast: Another apple coupled with a boiled egg sandwich.
- Lunch: Boiled vegetables or a slice of cooked lean chicken or other forms of meat combined with some light species should bring up your energy considerably to endure the last phase of the apple diet.
- Dinner: Since you wouldn’t want to end things by eating all junk food, eating applesb solely for dinner ends the 3-day diet. Time to check out the ways it will benefit you
Want both detox and #weightloss? Try having a diet comprised mainly of apples! via @BeautyJOnlineClick To Tweet
Benefits of the Diet
While most people would stress on the weight loss factor about the diet, the fact is that eating only apples in this diet will get you a lot of more benefits as well. For instance, you’ll be getting a complete body detox which is useful if you’ve been eating GMO and fast food a lot. It also increases your energy levels, thus letting you work out even further and getting more physically fit.
Other than that, there are some other minor benefits that you might notice since you’ve been consuming them in large quantities: Improved neurological health, whiter teeth, healthier heart, proper bowel movement and many more.