17 Aug Fennel Tea Benefits: 15+ Benefits & Uses
Understanding How Fennel Tea Benefits You!
Fennel seeds have been a part of many culinary preparations since years, and have also been used to aid digestion as a part of many home remedies. But is fennel tea really worth your time and effort? It turns out yes! Here’s to understanding how fennel tea benefits the body!
- Fennel extracts have diuretic action, which is why, they have been in use as a natural remedy for hypertension since years.
- A study published recently has confirmed the effectiveness of fennel tea in increasing urine output and reducing high blood pressure levels naturally.
- One of the best ways fennel tea benefits the body is by improving overall digestive health.
- Consuming herbal teas post pregnancy can be tricky, but when it comes to fennel tea, it is actually great. It has been found that lactating mothers who consume fennel tea can notice an increase in milk production.
- Animals studies have also pointed out to the effectiveness of using this tea as eye drops to prevent and treat glaucoma naturally.
- Individuals affected by heartburn can make the most out of this one! Simply starting the day with a cup of fennel tea can make a huge difference!
- Fennel extracts also turn out to be powerful antibacterial agents which can help rid the body of intestinal worms.
- The antispasmodic action of fennel extracts makes the tea one of the best natural remedies for irritable bowel syndrome, and consuming it regularly can help ease digestive cramps and prevent bloating, gas and indigestion
- The blood cleansing action of fennel tea makes it one of the best foods for patients affected by kidney stones.
- The antioxidant and hydrating action of this tea helps lubricate the joints and reduce inflammation and swelling in patients affected by arthritis and arthritic joint pain.
- Women experiencing symptoms of PMS particularly stomach cramps, can benefit by sipping on a cup of fennel tea.