Picking a flat iron that meets your needs can often get confusing- with tons of brands and options to choose from! Among the most popular flat iron brands is Fahrenheit, with most of its products being crafted using 100% ceramic or surgical grade titanium. But then again, Fahrenheit is a huge brand, and choosing the best flat iron from among the many can be quite a task!
That’s exactly why we’ve got our best 5 picks and the ultimate Fahrenheit flat iron reviews for you! Read on…
Fahrenheit Professional Slim Line Rubber Flat Iron
Encased in a blue rubber body, this slim flat iron is one of the basics, but what sets it apart is the versatility and durability! Incorporating ionic technology for smoother hair and packed with different temperature controls, it is the perfect flat iron for all hair types.
Fahrenheit’s Glistening Orchid ‘Heat Wave’ Metallic Rubber 1.25″ Ceramic Flat Iron
Looking for a flat iron that’s easy to use and portable too? This is your ultimate pick! Stylish in in pink and zebra stripes, and a combo of 2 flat irons- one regular sized, and one travel sized- makes this one a great deal!
Double Trouble Pink Zebra Fahrenheit Heat Wave Ceramic Flat Iron Plus Mini Flat Iron
Troubled with frizzy hair? This ceramic flat iron by Fahrenheit is the perfect thing for you! Its just what you need to transform your hair and make it super shiny and straight in a matter of minutes!
Fahrenheit Special Edition Cobalt Blue Straightening Flat Iron
Incorporating 100% solid ceramic plates and ionic technology, this Fahrenheit flat iron is another great buy. It has an ergonomic design, a swivel cord that prevents tangling and variable temperature setting which works for all hair types.
Fahrenheit Fht125bk Pro Flat Iron
Variable temperature settings with beveled floating plates makes the perfect flat iron for multiple styling techniques. Plus, it is sleek and lightweight, which makes it yet another great choice if you’re looking for a portable flat iron.
Now that the Fahrenheit flat iron reviews are sorted, here are some quick hair straightening tips to help you do it right!
- Choose a hair straightening iron that suits your hair length. ½ inch mini flat irons are perfect for short hair, while longer, thicker hair may need a 2 inch flat iron for best results.
- Know your straighteners well. Ceramic flat irons provide even distribution of heat, which makes your hair less likely to get burnt. Titanium plate irons on the other hand, may heat up quickly, but tend to cause hair damage if not used properly.
- Make sure you always use a heat protecting spray or serum all over your hair before you get started.
- Never set your flat iron to a temperature exceeding 365 degree F.
- Want perfectly straight hair? Always use a comb as a guide through your hair while you’re actually using the iron.
- Make sure you don’t accidentally burn your ears by simply grabbing a pair of ear covers.
- Also have a hot iron holster ready to hold your flat iron while you’re sectioning your hair.
Happy flat iron shopping!