Your Quick Guide to Apple Cider Detox
From fruit infused waters to detox teas- if you’re going on a cleanse you’ve got tons of options to choose from. So what’s it about the apple cider detox that makes it so much more powerful over other detox drinks? Keep reading to find out!
Apple Cider Vinegar Detox: The Benefits
From burning fat to eliminating the waste from the body- apple cider does a lot! Here’s more on how using it as a part of your detox diet could be the best thing ever!
- Small studies have found that the consumption of a drink that packs in apple cider vinegar before meals could help aid digestion, speed up metabolism and also curb appetite, perfect for individuals who want to stick to a weight loss routine.
- It has also been found to help control food cravings naturally.
- Diabetic patients could benefit a lot by sticking to this diet (under medical guidance) since apple cider vinegar in general, tends to keep blood glucose levels stable and prevents spikes that happen post meals.
- It also tends to assist the kidneys and the liver in ridding the body of the waste.
- The subsequent elimination of toxins from the body has been found to boost energy levels significantly, which is why, it could also be a great way to kick start your day and glide through it full of energy!
Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Side Effects
While there’s not a major downside to this one, it is important to keep in mind the possible side effects and risk associated with going on an apple cider detox diet.
- Detox diets can be tricky, especially for people who are on medications or have some existing health condition. Medical advice is an absolute must for such individuals before getting started with any new form of diet.
- Acne eruptions may become common while you’re on the diet- this is because the body is attempting to get rid of all the toxins, also through the skin.
- Individuals affected by osteoporosis and other conditions that affect bone mineral density should avoid this one, since it tends to interfere with the medications.
- Overconsumption of apple cider vinegar detox drinks could irritate the throat linings and cause soreness as well.
- Headaches and migraines are another common side effect experienced by individuals who opt for this diet- again, owing to the body releasing the toxins.
Taking Your Detox Diet Up a Notch!
One of the best ways to use this powerful food to your benefit is to whip up a drink that’s healthy and power packed with just what you need to make it work for you!
Apple Cider Detox Drink
The recipe for this one is super simple! Just combine a glass of warm water with 2 tablespoons of your wonder liquid 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, some ground ginger and a little sprinkle of cayenne pepper powder. Need a little touch of sweetness? Add some honey too!
Apple Cider Detox Tea
You can also try your hands at a simple soothing tea! Just add a tablespoon of it to a cup of freshly brewed tea and you’re done!Taking #detoxdiet up a notch with #applecidervinegar! via @BeautyJOnlineClick To Tweet
Apple Cider Detox Bath
What could be better than soaking in a bath that’s packed with all the goodness you need to detox your entire body? Just add a cup of it to your bath water, soak in it for a few minutes for a full body detox!