Always wondered how celebrities have gorgeous looking white skin? Ever heard of glutathione? Glutathione may not be a common word heard by the masses, but is actually popular in Asian countries. There are several benefits of using glutathione for skin whitening. It can be helpful for a various number of skin diseases as well.
If your are considering to go for skin whitening, but fearful of the side effects that most chemicals give, you could definitely consider glutathione. It is effective when it comes to skin whitening and is very safe to use on the skin. Glutathione owes its popularity due to its safety from side effects.
Benefits of Glutathione for Skin Whitening
- Anti-oxidants-Glutathione is known as the master of anti-oxidants. Glutathione is an anti-oxidant made from glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine. Glutathione is prepared in sterile environments like any other cosmetic products and are rich in amino acids that are beneficial for the skin.
- Found in many fruits- Glutathione component can be found in many fruits like avocados, walnuts, tomatoes and oranges. They help increase the vitality of the skin giving a fairer and clear complexion.
- Skin care- Apart from skin whitening, glutathione also helps to relieve cystic acne and occasional breakouts for acne prone skin
- Strengthens the immune system- In addition to skin care, glutathione also helps in improving a weak immune system and increase the overall wellbeing of an individual.
- Reduction of spots- With its skin lightening property, glutathione not just improves the colour of the skin, but also helps in the reduction of red spots, blemishes and rough patches that exist in many women, thereby lightening the colour of the skin
- Ant-bacterial/anti-viral effects- Glutathione possess anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects which inhibit and prevents further attack of the immune system. This property helps keep the body and skin’s vitality fresh and healthy.
Glutathione is generally taken orally in a pill form and have become hugely successful in Asian women who want fairer skin. It can also be given intravenously through an injection by your dermatologist. Although expensive, glutathione injections are more effective as they directly hit the blood stream.
How Does Glutathione Work?
The brilliant factor of the glutathione is its amino acid content. Unlike other chemical cosmetogenic products, glutathione is completely safe to try. Glutathione works to clear the body from free radicals and toxins present in the blood stream. It clears the impurities and flushes out the toxins to give the skin a clearer and brighter complexion. With this the spots and hyperpigmentation is greatly reduced. Glutathione also works toward maintaining a healthy immune system at a cellular level, and activates enzymes that play a vital role in the removal of toxins and free radicals.
Although many effective products have come into the market for skin whitening, glutathione is most widely chosen for its natural amino acid properties and safe from side effects nature. Go natural!