28 Dec 10 Genius Travel Beauty Products to Have on your Road Trip
Let’s face it- sometimes, travel can be a pain in the ass. From motion sickness and cramped feet to back pain and sweaty feet- there’s a lot that can get on your nerves, and have you looking all frazzled at the end of it.
If you’re someone who has to travel a lot, you might get used to it, but well, you could always use some extra help, especially when it comes to picking the right kind of makeup and beauty products for your skin when you’re on the go.
Here are a few genius hacks to help you out with just that, and have you looking your gorgeous self even on that long, tiring road trip!
- Compressed towels are the next big savior for literally everything during a road trip- from kohl smudges to a quick face wipe! Always make sure you carry a few of them in your handbag!
- Long stay lip stains make for the perfect travel companion, particularly the ones in light pinks and nude shades, since they lend the skin and the face a fresh, toned down look.
- Lightweight foundation, preferably one with sunscreen, is another must while traveling. Choose one that feels extremely light on your skin, and offers perfect coverage- don’t hesitate to spend a bit more in this category.
- Kohl pencil is another quick savior that instantly brightens up your eyes and makes you look more fresh and glam! Another cool trick would be to pick something in blue or green- don’t just stick to the old black.
- Make sure your skin is grease-free throughout your road trip by having a compact handy! Just a few dabs is all you need to look fresh and dewy in seconds!
- Makeup remover wipes make for another beauty product you should NEVER ever leave home without, so make sure you stock up on these before you head out.
- Lastly, don’t forget to grab a small sized bottle of your favorite hairspray to set up things before you arrive at your destination. And yes, this one does makes a huge difference!
Do let us know if these tricks worked out for you, or if you have any other experiences to share from your road trip. Just hit up the comments section below!