21 Aug 10+ Rosemary Essential Oil Uses & Benefits
Uncovering the Best Rosemary Essential Oil Uses & Benefits
The therapeutic powers of essential oils has recently gained a lot of attention, and for all the right reasons. They speed up healing and work in the best way to protect and improve health without any side effects whatsoever. Time to uncover the best kept rosemary essential oil uses for overall health, and include it in your life. Read on…
- A few drops of rosemary essential oil, added to your diffuser, can work wonders in calming you down, especially if you’re someone who tends to get stressed easily. Infact, a study also confirmed the stress-relieving properties of this oil.
- According to another study, a combination of rosemary and lavender essential oils, when used, could be an effective natural remedy for anxiety and could improve mental clarity as well.
- Topical application of diluted rosemary oil could help boost circulation and reduce muscle cramps and soreness.
- An essential oil massage that includes rosemary essential oil is one of the best ways to strengthen immunity and guard yourself against seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
- When applied onto the temples, rosemary oil can also help curb headaches, even the severe migraine headaches.
- Soaking your body in bath of warm water with a few drops of rosemary essential oil can tackle arthritic pains effectively thanks to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Need instant relief from the symptoms of cough and cold? Massage rosemary oil onto your chest and nose!
- One of the best kept rosemary essential oil uses is its ability to tackle digestive disorders like constipation, stomach cramps, bloating and indigestion too!
- Using a few drops of rosemary oil with some coconut oil and using it as a mouthwash (a technique known as oil pulling) can fight bacteria that cause cavities, reduce bad breath and also strengthen the gums.
- Massaging the scalp with diluted rosemary oil can strengthen hair roots and tackle hair loss too.
- Topical application of this oil can do everything from lightening acne scars, fading stretch marks and even preventing acne outbreaks.